- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hoffman Nursery celebrates 30-year anniversary
The website provides more content than before, in an easy-to-navigate format. A mobile version allows growers and those in the field to reference the information easily any time. Throughout the site, quick links let users request a catalog, sign up for the nursery’s mailing list, or contact the sales team.
According to Marketing Director Shannon Currey, “Our customers’ time is valuable, so our priority is giving them information that matters and is easy to find. The website reflects our commitment to being a resource and serving their needs.” Updated plant profiles offer detailed descriptions, photography, and tips for container production and landscape use. A section on ordering makes it easy to take the next steps and get plants on the way. Readers who want to dig a little deeper can access expanded information for growers, get fascinating facts about popular plant groups, and increase their grass knowledge in the “Learn” section.
Nursery Founders John and Jill Hoffman are pleased with the new look. According to Jill, “It was hard to say goodbye to our first logo—especially after 30 years—and we liked our previous website. However, as our nursery expands, and we enter new markets, we wanted to greet our customers with a fresh perspective.”
The new website and logo went live on June 1, 2016.
For more information:
5520 Bahama Road
Rougemont, NC 27572
Phone (919) 479-6620
Toll-Free 1 (800) 203-8590
Fax (919) 471–3100
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- 2023-02-02 A more natural form of artificial lighting with Perfand LED’s pulse technology system
- 2023-02-02 Air-assisted spraying technology for improved horticultural pest control
- 2023-02-02 "The way forward for UK garden centers is British grown, peat-free houseplants"
- 2023-02-02 Lazzeri won three awards for the best poinsettias
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"