- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Plessey appoints Maarten Klein as Head Agronomist for PhytoLux
(L to R) Michael LeGoff, CEO of Plessey, Maarten Klein and Steve Edwards inspecting a trial using PhytoLux grow lights in Holland
Maarten Klein said, "Having spent some time with the Plessey team and working with their Phytolux products, I am convinced they have the winning solution. I have been impressed with their commitment to understanding the problems being faced by individual commercial growers and working in collaboration with them to provide commercially viable, LED lighting solutions. Plessey are undoubtedly at the forefront of delivering efficient, economic and effective plant growth lighting. The future is exciting and I am looking forward to working with such a focused team."
Steve Edwards, Head of Horticultural LED fixtures at Plessey, said, "We are delighted that Maarten has agreed to join us. Maarten's expertise will be invaluable in supporting our planned growth in the horticultural market especially in the very challenging Dutch market. Whether growing indoors or in greenhouses and with a vast variety of commercial products, Maarten will ensure that we can develop our business globally."
Plessey recently announced on 11 April 2016 that they had signed a global exclusive licence agreement with Phytolux for the manufacture, design and commercialisation of their products including the Attis set of horticultural lighting products.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'