- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sit down for a fine chat with your plant
It has long been know that plants use chemicals in reaction to changes in the environment. Within nature, all sorts of fascinating patterns of communication have been - and still are discovered, wherein plants 'tell' each other about dangers, information concerning food and water, the air etc. Often other beings like insects and birds are involved, sensing the signals given by tree and plants and responding accordingly. By writing a message to a plant, decoding it into physical incentives, waiting for chemical responses of the plant and then decoding them back to text massages, thoughts and feelings of the plant can be uncovered.
Curious: take a look at this video !
For more information, see this article at fastcodesign.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 5 tips for growing with LEDs
- 2021-12-24 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-23 "Sensors and data-driven farming are part of a smart farming trend"
- 2021-12-21 Russia: "HPS fixtures are the perfect match for our requirements"
- 2021-12-17 "Collecting data helps you making informed decisions moving forwards"
- 2021-12-13 Automatic vehicle drives up and down daily for years
- 2021-12-10 Why do plants struggle with LED lighting?
- 2021-12-10 Meet Phil, Grover's new colleague
- 2021-12-09 Enabling informed decision-making for greenhouse supplemental lighting
- 2021-12-08 Swedish company acquires rights of plant paper machines
- 2021-12-06 Greenhouse control systems installed in two UK universities’ greenhouses
- 2021-12-06 Warning system to warn nurseries against fungal attacks
- 2021-12-06 Newest climate computer helps grower 'build library of settings'
- 2021-12-06 New courses at Priva Academy in collaboration with HortiTech
- 2021-12-02 NL: "Irrigating more simply, quickly, and accurately while using less technology"
- 2021-12-01 ETH Zurich working with robots to evoke Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- 2021-11-24 New sensor to monitor development of algae
- 2021-11-19 UV trap helps growers keep Opogona under control
- 2021-11-16 Dehumidified air as an answer to high energy costs
- 2021-11-16 "Machines simplify and speed up the work of a grower"