- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- Rare plants accidentally sold at Lidl and B&Q being listed online for thousands
- Syngenta Crop Protection acquires two bioinsecticides from UK developer
- PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- CAN: Trucker shortages increase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Philips new Dynamic LED grow light
"An easier way to try out different light recipes"
More control over cultivation
This dynamic lighting solution is the latest innovation in Philips' GreenPower LED solutions range. Growers and researchers can now grow a variety of crops under a variety of LED lighting spectra and intensities with just one LED system. That means they can now work with dynamic light recipes as invented by Philips to meet the specific needs of specific crops, flowers and plants. A recipe combines the following elements: light spectrum, intensity, illumination moment, uniformity and positioning. Using a recipe, a grower can steer specific plant characteristics, from compactness, color intensity and branch development to flowering and more to improve results.
For instance, some plants benefit from different lighting spectra and intensities during different phases of growth, like the red coloration of lettuce. These elements can also be used to stimulate stretching or stem elongation to prevent a crop from becoming too long and floppy.
Easy to install and maintain
This dynamic lighting solution is equipped with software that makes it easy to adjust the LED color and intensity. A sturdy cable, connector and mounting brackets are provided, allowing the system to be easily installed at any height and location needed. An optional cable tree can be used to connect up to ten Dynamic modules to one junction box.
For more information:
Philips Horticulture LED Solutions
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 5 tips for growing with LEDs
- 2021-12-24 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-23 "Sensors and data-driven farming are part of a smart farming trend"
- 2021-12-21 Russia: "HPS fixtures are the perfect match for our requirements"
- 2021-12-17 "Collecting data helps you making informed decisions moving forwards"
- 2021-12-13 Automatic vehicle drives up and down daily for years
- 2021-12-10 Why do plants struggle with LED lighting?
- 2021-12-10 Meet Phil, Grover's new colleague
- 2021-12-09 Enabling informed decision-making for greenhouse supplemental lighting
- 2021-12-08 Swedish company acquires rights of plant paper machines
- 2021-12-06 Greenhouse control systems installed in two UK universities’ greenhouses
- 2021-12-06 Warning system to warn nurseries against fungal attacks
- 2021-12-06 Newest climate computer helps grower 'build library of settings'
- 2021-12-06 New courses at Priva Academy in collaboration with HortiTech
- 2021-12-02 NL: "Irrigating more simply, quickly, and accurately while using less technology"
- 2021-12-01 ETH Zurich working with robots to evoke Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- 2021-11-24 New sensor to monitor development of algae
- 2021-11-19 UV trap helps growers keep Opogona under control
- 2021-11-16 Dehumidified air as an answer to high energy costs
- 2021-11-16 "Machines simplify and speed up the work of a grower"