- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Darren Barshaw, Annie Saunders
US (NC): Hoffman Nursery expands sales team
Darren Barshaw and Annie Saunders.
Barshaw brings 33 years of experience in the horticultural industry, including stints in the landscaping sector, as a production grower, and in horticultural sales. He has worked for a range of companies, including Vandenberg Bulb Company and Eason Horticultural Resources. His most recent position was Vice President of Sales at Walters Gardens, Inc. in Michigan. Perennials are his favorites, and he’s eager to delve deeper into grasses and sedges.
His focus will be on visiting customers and expanding the nursery’s markets. He will continue to be based in Michigan, traveling to customer sites and to the nursery in North Carolina on a regular basis. Magan Agee, current Director of Sales, will shift her focus, becoming the nursery’s Director of Inside Sales & Customer Service. Hoffman Nursery President John Hoffman said, “We invest in customer relationships. Bringing Darren on will let us spend more time working with existing customers and getting to know new ones. It will also give Magan more resources to manage the onsite team.”
The addition of Annie Saunders, the new Sales & Customer Service Assistant, will also be a big plus for the nursery’s customers. She is a recent graduate of Virginia Tech, with a degree in environmental horticulture. She held summer internship positions at Longwood Gardens and the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. Her formal training is complemented by growing up in a nursery family. She is the daughter of Robert Saunders, Sales Manager at Saunders Brothers, Inc. in Virginia, which recently celebrated its 100th anniversary. She’s new to grasses, but her experience in the industry will make her a quick study.
Barshaw and Saunders both joined the Hoffman Nursery team on June 6, 2016.
For more information:
5520 Bahama Road
Rougemont, NC 27572
Phone (919) 479-6620
Toll-Free 1 (800) 203-8590
Fax (919) 471–3100
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGOs to kick-start better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success