- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
June 28 - July 4, 2016:
Oregon Flower Growers, Portland Flower Market join American Flowers Week 2016
“We wanted to do something fun to help celebrate American Flowers Week and promote Oregon flowers,” says Sandra Laubenthal, OFGA board president and a third-generation cut flower grower whose family owns Peterkort Roses.
The OFGA’s “Emerging Florist Competition” is an invitational that celebrates American Flowers Week. Floral entries can be created between 5:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Monday, June 27th or between 6 a.m. and Noon on Tuesday, June 28th and will be displayed and judged on Wednesday, June 29, 2016.
Participants are invited to design a floral arrangement from an assortment of flowers grown and provided by OFGA local farmers. Flowers and supplies will be provided and emerging designers who participate will receive two free day passes to shop at the Portland Flower Market where OFGA is based.
Three “People’s Choice Award” winners will receive additional free day passes to shop at the Portland Flower Market.
The American Flowers Week is sponsored by Portland Flower Market and OFGA.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 US (FL): TPIE is coming to an end
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end