- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
New Alstroemeria 'Aaron' is leaving present for Bernard Oosterom
Behind the scene, his family and the breeder Royal van Zanten worked together on the christening of this new purple Alstroemeria (variety denomination Alstroemeria 'Zanalsron'), which will have the trade name 'Aaron'. His son Aaron was born in April 1990, when Bernard had just joined the board, so for his whole life his father has always been in a managerial role at the flower auction. Father and son Oosterom carried out the christening together.
Jack Goossens takes over
Jack Goossens, the current chair of the Supervisory Board, addressed Bernard personally. He described Bernard as a chairman who always focussed on the interests of the members among all stakeholders that Royal FloraHolland interacts with. Bernard was often ahead of the team, but due to his enormous personal commitment, he was always working on establishing a connection and getting Royal FloraHolland ahead.
The farewell event for Bernard Oosterom took place at the auction in Aalsmeer. Many former and current sector colleagues visited the reception to thank him and shake his hand.
Diamond Royal FloraHolland pin
During the General Members' Meeting on Thursday, 2 June 2016, Bernard Oosterom officially retired from Royal FloraHolland and made way for Jack Goossens. As former chair of the Supervisory Board, Bernard was awarded the diamond Royal FloraHolland pin on that evening for his many years of commitment and effort.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 US: Applications now open for graduate scholarships
- 2023-12-06 Jinning World Horticenter set to make waves in China’s floral industry
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-05 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-05 Metrolina Greenhouses receives GlobalG.A.P. certification
- 2023-12-05 Floramedia Germany GmbH announces a change in management
- 2023-12-05 PanAmerican Seed moves into new facility in Venhuizen, the Netherlands
- 2023-12-05 Mixt Creations introduces 'Limited by Plant Creations'
- 2023-12-05 Dutch flexprovider for horticulture receives recognition
- 2023-12-04 Change in leadership at Parfum Flower Company
- 2023-12-04 Augusto Solano receives recognition from Japanese government
- 2023-12-04 Saverglass becomes part of the Orora Group
- 2023-12-04 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Signify announces new customer-centric organization and structural cost reductions
- 2023-12-01 Rise N' Shine Biotech partners with Hi-Breeding