- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
NL: Harvesting season at Ruigrok Flowerbulbs
Click here to see the video they have made.
After blooming, the flower bulbs start to grow. The weather in May and June strongly influences the crop. They are always hoping for moderate temperatures (not too hot, not too cold…) and a good rain shower now and then. "Sofar, we are having good “bulb weather” this season. Our flower bulbs are lifted from our fields in June-July. The bulbs are washed, dried, cleaned, graded and checked, packed and prepared for shipping to clients all over the world, who have already placed their orders. Only the best and biggest bulbs are good enough for our customers. Our qualified staff checks each bulb before packing, using modern equipment. The bulbs are then stored in our state-of-the-art climate rooms, where they receive the best temperature treatment prior to shipping."
"Our enthusiastic team takes care of carefully packing the bulbs so they arrive at our customers in the same high quality condition in which they left us." Quality control is a continuous point of interest with them and they strive to maintain only the highest quality of flower bulbs. Ruigrok Flowerbulbs supplies to greenhouse growers, garden centers, landscape specialists and flower bulb retailers. "Public and botanical gardens, parks, cemeteries and golf courses all over the world have come to depend on our fine flower bulbs. With over 4 generations of expertise at our fingertips, they cannot go wrong. There is no better representation of the love for our work than our flowers. If you have ever seen our nursery or visited the Keukenhof you will know this to be true."
Until July the 20th, one can order directly with them for early delivery. After July the 20th, one can place your orders through the webshop of their U.S. wholesale branch: ADR Bulbs. After July 20th Canadian customers can also order with them for delivery end of September. "We are of course always happy to advise you with your choice or provide you with a quotation if so desired."
For more information
Ruigrok Flowerbulbs nursery
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Signify announces new customer-centric organization and structural cost reductions
- 2023-12-01 Rise N' Shine Biotech partners with Hi-Breeding
- 2023-11-30 NL: Sales at Lankhaar Nursery under own management again
- 2023-11-30 Ceres opens an office in the World Horti Center
- 2023-11-30 "Cellulose nets will also gain a foothold in the conventional sector"
- 2023-11-30 Monrovia expands new plants team
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 New hues on the North American market with BluOcean
- 2023-11-29 Pasadena Tournament of Roses honors passing of longest-living rose queen Margaret Huntley Main
- 2023-11-29 Rose farms AgroTerraNorte & TerraPacific from Ecuador develop Grupo del Pacifico, LLC. in the United States
- 2023-11-29 JetBlue donates 2M TrueBlue Points to Make-A-Wish
- 2023-11-29 Ronald Moerings Foundation donates €186,100 to AVL Foundation
- 2023-11-29 24 DryGair units regulate the humidity at greenhouse of Dutch rose nursery Rozenkwekerij Van der Hulst
- 2023-11-29 40 types of Ecuadorian grown flowers at one place
- 2023-11-28 US (NB): USDA facility at Innovation Campus will start construction next year