- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cultivate’16 offers convenience to maximize your experience
The Cultivate’16 App
Why bring a laptop when the world can fit in the palm of your hand – in your cell phone, that is? The Cultivate’16 app is available for download for both iPhone and Android users and lets users navigate the show before even leaving home. Get the day’s sessions, explore exhibitors, access session handouts, check out new products and varieties, and more -- just search Cultivate16.org/App.
Create Your Own Agenda with the Map Your Show Planner
Schedules can be both friend and enemy when it comes to wanting to do everything. Get it all strategically mapped out with the Map Your Show Planner. After logging in to Cultivate16.org/MYS, users may highlight and schedule all of the sessions and exhibitors to see at Cultivate. It’s an easy-to-use tool that’s there to help keep you on track and maximizing your opportunities in Columbus.
Less Paper = Less Mess
Is the feeling of drowning in paper all too familiar? Between the catalogues, business cards, information sheets, and more, there’s a reason why you end up with so many of the iconic Cultivate bags every year. Well, we’re doing our share to save the trees – and your back – by providing all session handouts online this year. Registrants will be able to access these before, during, and after the show, which means prepping, learning, and refreshing can all be done from one’s computer, tablet, or phone. It’s the New Now and all about convenience. Access the handouts by going to Cultivate16.org/MYS and searching the sessions.
Don’t Stress about the Travel
When attendees come from all 50 states and across the ocean, every mode of transportation is accounted for. But before you hail that taxi cab to get to and from the airport, be sure to check out COTA AirConnect, a new shuttle service that takes you between the airport, Downtown Columbus, and back -- all for $2.75. Service arrives at each designated stop every 30 minutes between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. every day of the week. Visit COTA.com/airconnect to check it out.
The New Now certainly brings with it some changes, but the AmericanHort value of providing you an exceptional, memorable, and fun experience at Cultivate is never going to change. The staff and volunteers are looking forward to seeing all attendees and hearing all that you’ve learned and discovered.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'