- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Prince & Prince forecast $3.6 billion dollars in U.S. consumer floral purchasing for Valentine’s Day 2023
- "There is still so much to understand about the new market reality"
- Some popular foliage plants are ethylene sensitive
- SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- Flor y Miel creates a better climate for flowers with Luxous and Harmony
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Perry Snabel, Kwekerij Tonie:
NL: Expanding greenhouse to offer summer flowers yearround
Perry: "An extensive investment in a permanent greenhouse, in 4 rolling greenhouses, a screenhouse as well as abroad enable me to be active on the market throughout the year and carry a wider assortment and larger quantities." On 1 January 2011 I took over the company from lily grower Panck van Leeuwen in Ter Aar, offering unique opportunities. This new location meets all my requirements and the Nieuwveen location will also remain in production. At these two locations we conduct different activities."
In Nieuwveen they use 1.5 ha for the cultivation of the following crops: Solidago Tara, Campanula glomerata, Rudbeckia, Phlox, Trachelium, Limonium Ocean blue and Ohio blue.
In Ter Aar a third greenhouse is intended for lilies. Here you will find, inter alia, Robina, Siberia, Santander, Caroline Tensen, Sheila, Willeke Alberti and Lake Michigan. "Besides lilies we also grow Green Trick during the winter."
For more information:
1424 LD De Kwakel
+31 297 233 999
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-06 Greenhouses, nurseries, and flower producers report top Ontario farm income
- 2023-02-06 SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- 2023-02-06 "New WEGA Max HE is good for 4000 µmol"
- 2023-02-03 A step-by-step guide to circular greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-02-03 Tom van der Meer turns 50
- 2023-02-03 Restart for bankrupt 30MHZ within Sobolt group
- 2023-02-03 TK-Topboiler and Boeters Ketel Constructie join forces
- 2023-02-03 "We often hear: 'Your LED lights give more light than you promise'"
- 2023-02-02 Air-assisted spraying technology for improved horticultural pest control
- 2023-02-02 California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- 2023-02-02 A more natural form of artificial lighting with Perfand LED’s pulse technology system
- 2023-02-02 "The way forward for UK garden centers is British grown, peat-free houseplants"
- 2023-02-02 Lazzeri won three awards for the best poinsettias
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary