- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (NJ): DVFG announces major expansion
The ground breaking for the expansion occurred on March 1, 2016. The expansion includes 25,000 square feet of new refrigerated warehousing at the Sewell, New Jersey facility and 65,000 square feet of additional warehousing for floral supplies at a new location in West Deptford, New Jersey.
The addition of 25,000 square feet of new refrigerated warehousing at the Sewell, New Jersey location will include a bouquet production cooler, refrigerated receiving/shipping cooler, expansion of its refrigerated fresh flower loose picking area, a sophisticated conveyor system, eight new refrigerated tractor trailer doors for receiving and shipping, and additional building enhancements to improve quality, efficiency and productivity.
As part of the expansion, the hardgoods supply department has been moved to a new and expanded facility, in the Forest Park Corporate Center, in West Deptford, New Jersey. The new hardgoods floral supply logistics center at West Deptford includes 65,000 square feet, and provides expanded capacity for receiving, warehousing, picking, packing and distribution of all floral supply hardgoods. The new logistics center is located just 10 minutes from DVFG’s corporate headquarters in Sewell, New Jersey.
John S. Wilkins, DVFG’s VP Logistics, commented: “The expansion at our Sewell headquarters and the new West Deptford facility will provide the needed capacity to continue our growth, while at the same time improving our quality, efficiency, productivity, and the working environment for our employees.”
Jack Chidester, DVFG’s CEO, stated: “DVFG’s geographic expansion and acquisition plans require long term capacity planning both in sales and logistics. Additional facilities and locations, along with warehouse conversion, and brick and mortar expansion are supporting those plans. DVFG’s significant investment in capital improvements and equipment shows our dedication to our customers, suppliers and employees.”
For more information
Delaware Valley Floral Group
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities