- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (NJ): DVFG announces major expansion
The ground breaking for the expansion occurred on March 1, 2016. The expansion includes 25,000 square feet of new refrigerated warehousing at the Sewell, New Jersey facility and 65,000 square feet of additional warehousing for floral supplies at a new location in West Deptford, New Jersey.
The addition of 25,000 square feet of new refrigerated warehousing at the Sewell, New Jersey location will include a bouquet production cooler, refrigerated receiving/shipping cooler, expansion of its refrigerated fresh flower loose picking area, a sophisticated conveyor system, eight new refrigerated tractor trailer doors for receiving and shipping, and additional building enhancements to improve quality, efficiency and productivity.
As part of the expansion, the hardgoods supply department has been moved to a new and expanded facility, in the Forest Park Corporate Center, in West Deptford, New Jersey. The new hardgoods floral supply logistics center at West Deptford includes 65,000 square feet, and provides expanded capacity for receiving, warehousing, picking, packing and distribution of all floral supply hardgoods. The new logistics center is located just 10 minutes from DVFG’s corporate headquarters in Sewell, New Jersey.
John S. Wilkins, DVFG’s VP Logistics, commented: “The expansion at our Sewell headquarters and the new West Deptford facility will provide the needed capacity to continue our growth, while at the same time improving our quality, efficiency, productivity, and the working environment for our employees.”
Jack Chidester, DVFG’s CEO, stated: “DVFG’s geographic expansion and acquisition plans require long term capacity planning both in sales and logistics. Additional facilities and locations, along with warehouse conversion, and brick and mortar expansion are supporting those plans. DVFG’s significant investment in capital improvements and equipment shows our dedication to our customers, suppliers and employees.”
For more information
Delaware Valley Floral Group
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team