- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
CRP Double Flow flower processing lines
Processing lilies with high capacity and consistent quality
These CRP flower processing lines cut, defoliate, count, bunch and bind automatically different types of lilies. Moreover, with these CRP Double Flow processing lines it is even possible to process two selections simultaneously.
Both selections will be cut, defoliated and bunched at their own specific length. CRP flower processing lines enable processing flowers with a high capacity and a consistent quality of the final product.
CRP flower processing lines are developed for various types of cut flowers.
For more information:
P.O. Box 54, 1633 ZH Avenhorn, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0) 229 542324
F: +31 (0) 229 543540
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-04 NL: On the way to fully automated bouquet processing
- 2021-12-06 NL: Installing a conveyor belt system to increase efficiency
- 2021-11-25 Robot helps researchers to measure plant growth
- 2021-11-23 SIPCO Innovations increases production capacity by 5 times
- 2021-11-22 “Automated selection of cut hydrangeas takes away grower’s challenges”
- 2021-11-19 No more emissions in the greenhouse thanks to electric crop rotation
- 2021-11-19 Robots on the march
- 2021-11-18 New irrigation unit to be released on GrowTech Antalya
- 2021-11-15 When will we see fleets of robots working in the fields?
- 2021-11-11 Three portal units handle new seed threshing line's boxes beautifully
- 2021-11-05 Flower exporter straps boxes quickly and accurately
- 2021-11-05 New automation solution binds food bags to bouquet
- 2021-11-04 Smaller version of the Basic Washer machine presented
- 2021-10-27 “UV technology is a game changer for horticulture”
- 2021-10-22 New weight scale lets you know if plants need water
- 2021-09-29 "Measuring what you wash offers greater hygiene assurance"
- 2021-09-24 Crossing platform for roof washer: not a fairy tale, but reality from The Netherlands
- 2021-09-24 Extra powerful gutter cleaner reaches end of 200+ metre cultivation gutter without any problems
- 2021-09-23 New player in seed technology develops technology for seed drying with less stress
- 2021-09-22 "This month we launched the low-cost, single-use, real-time temperature recorder B9Z"