This year's judges for the IFEX Flower Awards have now been announced. IFEX Flower Awards is a special event to choose the future best-selling varieties. Judges range from leading flower retailers, floral artists and presidents of flower auction markets.
- Mr. Hiroaki Miyajima (President of HIBIYA-KADAN Floral Co., LTd.) Japan's largest flower retailer with 180 shops all over the country.
- Mr. Hideaki Inoue (President of Park Corporation) Owning AOYAMA FLOWER MARKET which has 90 shops in Japan.
- Mr. Keiichi Uekusa (President of DAIICHI ENGEI CO.,LTD.) Leading flower retailer in Japan since 1898.
- Mr. Yoshikazu Kamiki (President of TOKO FLORAL) A leading flower retailer in the Kanto region with 20 shops.
- Mr.Shogo Kariyazaki(Head of Kariyazaki Flower Professional Education School) Floral artist of Ikebana (Japanese flower arranging).
- Mr. Laurent Borniche (President of Laurent.B Bouquetier) Parisian flower artist known for his unique French style flower arrangement.
- Mr. Shunzo Fujisawa (President of FLOWER AUCTION JAPAN) Japan's leading flower auction market.
- Mr. Tetsuya Fukunaga (President of TOYOAKE KAKI CORPORATION) Japan's leading flower auction market.
For more information: