- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Behind the scenes at rose grower Nolina
Nolina Kwekerijen has been producing pot grown indoor and outdoor roses for over 25 years. The pot roses are produced annually in three different collections: Parade in 10.5 cm pot, Patio Hit in 13 cm pot, and Palace in 17 cm pot.
The broad range in outdoor roses Nolina produces contains a range of shrub roses and different series from big flowering roses, roses with a perfume, climbing roses and roses on stem.
Nolina also produces special Clematis varieties and Wisteria “Amethyst Falls”.
The roses and other plants have been bred in so-called “closed” nursery systems. Integrated plant protection is adapted; that means Nolina tries to use biological plant protection as much as possible.
For more information:
Magnolia 11 VBA Zuid
1424 LA De Kwakel
1430 BB Aalsmeer
+31 297 380 780
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 US (NJ): Locally, sustainably grown tulips bloom at Somerset Co.'s flower farm
- 2023-02-01 Alexandra Farms announces collaboration with True Client Pro
- 2023-02-01 US (GA): Q&A with Nakita Hemingway, cut flower farmer and politician
- 2023-02-01 Kenya: Parfum Flower Company's water tank project at Tambuzi
- 2023-01-31 US (KY): Lexington plant nursery hopes to recover thousands of dollars in stolen plants
- 2023-01-30 US: "We train for these holidays all year long"
- 2023-01-30 UK: Bristol flower grower reduces the carbon footprint one bouquet at a time
- 2023-01-24 India: Orchids bear fruit for Meghalaya women
- 2023-01-23 AU: Flower grower Andrew Borthwick says growing gerberas is hard work and no easy retirement
- 2023-01-23 US (CA): Emanuel Epstein remembered for pioneering plant mineral research
- 2023-01-23 Kenya: “This rose variety grows big, even at lower altitudes”
- 2023-01-20 US (ID): Florists makes bouquets with potatoes
- 2023-01-19 "Flower consumption in Asia will continue to grow and so will we"
- 2023-01-19 Made in a lab, this rare plant is making quite the impression
- 2023-01-19 "We want to identify when you need far-red in particular and when you might still be able to decrease this"
- 2023-01-18 A tour of a Chrysantemum greenhouse
- 2023-01-17 Vietnam: Dak Lak enters Tet flower season
- 2023-01-16 Ecuador: “We try to keep close to our 'cut-to-order' philosophy”
- 2023-01-12 A Palestinian engineer-turned-farmer excels in innovative agriculture in besieged gaza
- 2023-01-12 Farm Visit 2022: Reflection on New Friends