- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Prince & Prince forecast $3.6 billion dollars in U.S. consumer floral purchasing for Valentine’s Day 2023
- "There is still so much to understand about the new market reality"
- Some popular foliage plants are ethylene sensitive
- SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- Flor y Miel creates a better climate for flowers with Luxous and Harmony
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Certis Europe celebrates 15 years of business
The company was launched by Mitsui & Co. Ltd. in 2001 with business operations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, France and the UK, and since that time has expanded into Spain, Portugal and Italy. Certis also works with sister company, Spiess Urania, in Germany and eastern Europe. Certis Europe provides innovative solutions for growers of a range of crops including protected and field vegetables, top and soft fruits, citrus, olives, vines and arable.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-06 Greenhouses, nurseries, and flower producers report top Ontario farm income
- 2023-02-06 SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- 2023-02-06 "New WEGA Max HE is good for 4000 µmol"
- 2023-02-03 A step-by-step guide to circular greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-02-03 Tom van der Meer turns 50
- 2023-02-03 Restart for bankrupt 30MHZ within Sobolt group
- 2023-02-03 TK-Topboiler and Boeters Ketel Constructie join forces
- 2023-02-03 "We often hear: 'Your LED lights give more light than you promise'"
- 2023-02-02 Air-assisted spraying technology for improved horticultural pest control
- 2023-02-02 California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- 2023-02-02 A more natural form of artificial lighting with Perfand LED’s pulse technology system
- 2023-02-02 "The way forward for UK garden centers is British grown, peat-free houseplants"
- 2023-02-02 Lazzeri won three awards for the best poinsettias
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary