- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Senno Looije, Spaloo Plant:
"You can find any plant you need here"
The 2 growers didn’t have to think twice about their trade name. Senno Looije is laughing and says: “People often think it’s a new type of plant but we basically just put the first 3 letters of our surname together!” Besides running the nursery, the two growers also work closely together with different breeders. Spaans: “One of our current projects is developing a primula with more flowers that lasts longer. At our own place, we are trying out new colours of Osteospernums.”
Spaloo Plant plans well ahead. Looije: “Our goal is to always supply according to customers’ wishes. You can find any plant you need here at Spaloo.” Both gentlemen make sure that their high quality is maintained at any time.
Looije continues: “That is why we are so happy with FleuraMetz as our partner, Wim Scheffers knows exactly what is happening in the market and gives us a lot of useful advice.”
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 US: "We train for these holidays all year long"
- 2023-01-30 UK: Bristol flower grower reduces the carbon footprint one bouquet at a time
- 2023-01-24 India: Orchids bear fruit for Meghalaya women
- 2023-01-23 Kenya: “This rose variety grows big, even at lower altitudes”
- 2023-01-23 US (CA): Emanuel Epstein remembered for pioneering plant mineral research
- 2023-01-23 AU: Flower grower Andrew Borthwick says growing gerberas is hard work and no easy retirement
- 2023-01-20 US (ID): Florists makes bouquets with potatoes
- 2023-01-19 "Flower consumption in Asia will continue to grow and so will we"
- 2023-01-19 Made in a lab, this rare plant is making quite the impression
- 2023-01-19 "We want to identify when you need far-red in particular and when you might still be able to decrease this"
- 2023-01-18 A tour of a Chrysantemum greenhouse
- 2023-01-17 Vietnam: Dak Lak enters Tet flower season
- 2023-01-16 Ecuador: “We try to keep close to our 'cut-to-order' philosophy”
- 2023-01-12 A Palestinian engineer-turned-farmer excels in innovative agriculture in besieged gaza
- 2023-01-12 Ecuador: Colour Republic develops in-house bio-factory of fertilizers and nutrients
- 2023-01-12 Farm Visit 2022: Reflection on New Friends
- 2023-01-11 US: Monrovia announces Consumer Rewards Program
- 2023-01-10 India: Grower moves to sustainable cultivation and reaps success
- 2023-01-10 Canada: “The big flowers of these patio/garden roses caught my eye”
- 2023-01-09 Hobby growing into a serious business: Duyvesteyn Plants