- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (OR): Mycorrhizal Applications hires industry veteran Blair Busenbark
In his new role, Blair will be leading the MA sales team and developing a commercial strategy with a specific focus on the non-agriculture market segments including soil media, arboriculture, land restoration, landscaping, turf seed, nurseries, consumer retail, and others. His responsibilities will include the sales and promotion of MA’s products to current and new customers within the non-agriculture market segments, assessing new business opportunities, identifying changes in the market, providing technical support, servicing accounts, representing MA at industry events and trade shows, and working with the sales and executive team to develop the non-agriculture portions of MA’s strategic marketing plan.
“Blair’s wealth of knowledge and experience in the professional horticulture industry, combined with his education and marketing acumen, are already proving to be extremely valuable assets to Mycorrhizal Applications,” according to MA’s COO, Johan Pienaar. “As our company heads into a new phase of growth and market penetration, Blair’s experience will be invaluable to our efforts, and we feel very fortunate to have been able to attract a professional of his caliber to fill this key role.”
For more information:
PO Box 1029
Grants Pass, OR 97528
Toll Free: 866-476-7800
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'