- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Lavandula allardi 'Meerlo' PBR:
Hishtil's new lavender distinguishes itself by beauty of its foliage
Lavandula allardi 'Meerlo'
"When we look over a lavender, we usually examine their beauty. We might compare the varieties' differences in colors, sizes, textures or plants' growth habit, but our core interest usually will be the flower", says Elasar. And this is visible in the rest of their lavender line.
Lavendula Stoecha Lusi PBR, Big boy James PBR and Havana PBR.
Hishtil's lavender line consists of unique and niche lavender varieties, which they bring to the front line of mass market. Among this line we can find 'Lusi' PBR series which is the hardiest group within the stoechas family with uniform growth habit, reduced sensitivity for diseases and early flowering. Also can be found is 'Big boy James' PBR that will grow up to 90 cm very early – in just two seasons! Another one is 'Havana' PBR, a very early flowering English Lavender with much larger purple spikes than other popular varieties!''
Maya Avni, Ofir Elasar and Adri Gillissen behind Hishtil's Lavenders.
For more information
T: +972 3 9373141
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
- 2021-04-01 Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series
- 2021-03-26 Three new members join the Hollywood Hibiscus cast
- 2021-03-22 "Best possible growing experience for both seasoned and novice gardeners"
- 2021-01-05 Vitro Plus introduces 7 new hardy fern varieties
- 2020-12-17 Terra Nova Nurseries plants flourish in Damu Flower Valley
- 2020-12-15 Terra Nova Nurseries announces trifecta of trial garden awards
- 2020-12-11 Diamantina varieties showcased in new D.H.M.I. catalogue
- 2020-12-11 Winners Glazen Tulp Award 2021 announced
- 2020-12-11 Selecta One presents Poinsettia & Kalanchoe catalogue 2021
- 2020-12-10 “The power of Brassica Empire is being appreciated more”
- 2020-12-10 Highlights from the 2020 Australian Horticultural Trials Week
- 2020-12-09 Cyclamen trials 2020 in Fréjus: a special year, not without surprises
- 2020-12-08 Plantpeddler shares Poinsettia Variety Day 2020 results
- 2020-12-08 Jelitto presents new Alyssum and Campanula
- 2020-12-07 Japan: Ota Floriculture Auction picks flower of the year