- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Category: best website/webshop for green sector in Germany
Royal Brinkman nominated for Taspo Award 2016
The German website of Royal Brinkman was expanded to a webshop during IPM Essen in February 2016. The site/shop is also accessible via smartphone and tablet. Customers can order via www.royalbrinkman.de wherever and whenever they want, even from the greenhouse or on the go.
The Royal Brinkman webshop combines digital with human language, the convenience of ordering online and the combination of personal advice from a contact person. In addition, the webshop makes the purchasing process for the grower a lot easier because it provides insights. Growers can log into their personal environment ‘My Royal Brinkman’. Here customers can find their favourite articles, order- and invoice history and detailed product information. In the current product catalogue displaying photos they can also quickly and easily search for the required product. The order is placed with a few clicks and processed by the personal contact person. This makes it easy and reliable.
E-commerce manager Rob Helderman is happy with the nomination: ”Royal Brinkman takes significant steps in the field of digitization and this nomination confirms that we are on the right track. In this way we strengthen our position as the no. 1 platform for horticulture."
You can vote for Royal Brinkman here.
For more information:
2691 PR 'S-Gravenzande
t: +31 (174) 44 61 00
f: +31 (174) 44 61 50
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGO's to kickstart better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"