- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (MI): Invincibelle hydrangea featured in community “Plant it Pink” program
“We all know someone who has been affected by breast cancer, either personally, or within their families and close friends, including myself," said Teri Banas, HBA President. "The Invincibelle Spirit II hydrangeas are a beautiful reminder that we are not alone in our hopes and prayers for a cure."
With one in eight women facing a breast cancer diagnosis in their lifetime, Proven Winners ColorChoice is proud to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). BCRF is the highest rated breast cancer organization in the U.S. and provides critical funding for cancer research worldwide to fuel advances in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, metastasis and survivorship. Since 2009, over $903,000 has been raised for BCRF through plant sales and Pink Day fundraisers hosted by independent garden centers across the United States and Canada.
Invincibelle Spirit II hydrangea was introduced in 2015. This new variety improves upon the original Invincibelle Spirit while continuing the legacy of donating one dollar from each plant sold to BCRF. From the continued breeding of Tom Ranney, this new hydrangea improves upon the original with brighter flower color, stronger stems, and superior container presentation. Like its predecessor, Invincibelle Spirit II hydrangea is a reliable rebloomer that will perform from Manitoba to Mobile.
For more information:
Spring Meadow Nursery
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program
- 2022-07-21 7 top Facebook trends for 2022 to incorporate into marketing strategy
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available