- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
EFSA publishes lifestyle trends spring/summer 2017
In Action is a strong, sturdy theme which blurs the lines between genders. It is full of renewed shapes and unbreakable materials. Clean, sober and well organized, it speaks to urban early adopters. Home Made Paradise is a positive and creative theme, full of paper decorations, spontaneous embroidery and vivid colours. With a sense of freedom and a closeness to nature, it is a dream for the relaxed neo-bohemian. Dream Lab is a poetic, experimental theme. Minimalistic, well composed and delicate. With its soft colours, its combination of art and science and its soft blend of innovation, it has a futuristic vision for the romantic soul. All Terrain has a survival attitude: it is energetic, strong and powerful. It is design orientated, without losing focus of the world around us. Outdoor lovers, hikers and bikers will feel strongly connected to this theme full of natural neutrals.
"To be ready for the future, we have to move our focus from the products we’re selling, to the people we are selling them to", says Ulrike Ziegler, Manager and Spokes Person of EFSA. "In this digitalized world, it is now more important than ever to be relevant to consumers, to know exactly what they want and what they need, even before they do. The EFSA Trends Spring / Summer 2017 offer a compass to reach that relevancy."
The trends are based on the Colour and Style Forecast from PeclersParis, an international leader in Trend Forecasting in cooperation with the EFSA Color Committee. The trends have been beautifully set in scene by EFSA's creative partner Dedicated People, a network of freelance professionals with the mission of bringing together experienced experts and young talents.
The print version of the EFSA Trend Magazine will be available at the spoga+gafa in Cologne from 04 - 06 September 2016 in the EFSA area and in the EFSA Concept Store, Hall 10.1. All participating EFSA Members are exhibiting there, on more than 3.000 square meter space.
The digital version of the EFSA Trend Magazine Spring / Summer 2017 can be requested via www.efsa.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses
- 2021-10-18 De Jong Plant B.V. expands product range with patio and balcony plants
- 2021-09-09 “New, unique varieties deserve one-off marketing concepts”
- 2021-08-31 “We are overwhelmed by the increasing need for floriculture consulting since the pandemic”
- 2021-08-31 Study on the active role of flower shops in the commercialization of roses in Mexico
- 2021-05-27 Sahid Nahim talks innovation at EMC Go Live Event
- 2021-05-24 New Covent Garden Market’s British Flowers Week is back in bloom
- 2021-05-04 Design thinking within the floral industry
- 2021-04-30 UK: Garden Day back for third successive year
- 2021-04-12 These common houseplants reduce carbon footprint most
- 2021-04-01 Ecuadorian roses now transported upside down
- 2021-03-10 US: How to improve the image of the carnation?
- 2021-03-09 5 inspiring women leaders, business owners in the floral industry tell their story
- 2021-03-05 US: New merchandising program to promote pollinator gardens
- 2021-03-05 No more plastic for potted bulbs