- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (MD): Van Wingerden to turn over a new leaf
According to an article in the Cecil Daily, Van Wingerden and three growers who work form him, have planned a 50,000-square-foot glass medical marijuana facility in Warwick.
There is a big interest for medical marijana cultivation in Maryland; according to the newspaper, the pre-approval for SunMed Growers is just one of the 15 licensees that have been selected by the commission out of a pool of 145 grower applicants.
“We were very, very, very excited. Our team worked very hard over the last year,” van Wingerden said in the Cecil Daily. "We’re very anxious to be able to provide high-quality medicine for the residents of Maryland. That’s what this is all about.”
Van Wingerden furthermore said that “The growing experience of the four of us was front and center in our application. “I’ve never touched the stuff and I don’t plan to at least from a recreational standpoint, but cannabis is a plant like any other plant, and we’re expert plant growers.”
Click here to read the complete interview with Jacob van Wingerden at the Cecil Daily
Source: The Cecil Daily - Cecil Whig
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 "We are no longer a newcomer by now"
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day