- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- Rare plants accidentally sold at Lidl and B&Q being listed online for thousands
- Syngenta Crop Protection acquires two bioinsecticides from UK developer
- PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- CAN: Trucker shortages increase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Alexander Schaller wins "BioWorks IPM/Sustainable Practices Scholarship"
Alexander is a senior at the University of Arizona in the Plant Sciences Department with a double major in sustainable plant systems and agriculture economics and management. He is interested in ornamental and floriculture crop breeding and crop physiology. “After I receive an advanced degree, I will continue to find ways to improve methods, production and distribution of goods in the field of floriculture,” said Schaller.
The BioWorks IPM/Sustainable Practices Scholarship is intended for sophomore, junior or senior students pursuing a career in floriculture. Students are selected on the basis of sound academic performance and a GPA of 3.0 or higher. While not mandatory, it is strongly desired that the student be interested in furthering the use of integrated pest management (IPM) or sustainable practices.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 Manufacturing license and distribution rights available for rotating table stand system
- 2022-01-26 Pleasant View Gardens releases new 2022 Retailer/Landscaper guide
- 2022-01-26 Horticultural research institute kicks off 60th year
- 2022-01-26 PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- 2022-01-26 "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- 2022-01-26 West Australian plant breeder honoured on Australia Day
- 2022-01-25 "They speak our language"
- 2022-01-25 US (AL): City of Boaz donates $10,000 to Snead State horticulture program
- 2022-01-25 Ag RNA-based tech firm to expand R&D center
- 2022-01-25 Anthurinfo from three to ten times a year
- 2022-01-25 "Finally, a white spider"
- 2022-01-24 Certified American Grown announces new membership opportunities
- 2022-01-24 "COVID-19, a whirlwind, snowstorm and now the energy crisis"
- 2022-01-24 Phalaenopsis is the rising sun of Dümmen Orange in Asia-Pacific
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-24 LEDs or HPS for potted lilies?
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar