- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Australian grower introduces new range of succulents
Special care has been taken to select plants that will thrive in pots or the garden, both indoors and out, with minimal maintenance and little effort required. These plants are specifically suited to Australia’s tough climate gardens and thrive on neglect.
The range has been launched together with a brand new website and social media presence, via Facebook and Instagram. The website features pages representing each individual succulent – a high quality image, and easy-to-read information (botanical name, height, width, flower colour and season, sun, water, and soil needs). The plants are divided up into four categories (spreading, small, medium and large) so that they are easily identified, and can be selected to suit the customer’s specific design and care needs.
Informative articles will be available and added to regularly, written by the nursery's horticultural team. These are in the categories of “Grow” (how-to guides and growing tips), “Create” (DIY projects such as terrariums and green art), “Design” (Landscape and interior design) and “Feature” (Individual focuses on InStyle plants).
For more information:
Mansfields Propagation Nursery
150 Taylors Road
Skye VIC 3977
P: 03 9782 2404
F: 03 9782 2438
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-16 "This multi-tasking new Bergenia is a star"
- 2022-12-06 "Amongst the category of garland hydrangeas it can truly be regarded as a (r)evolution"
- 2022-11-21 Snapdragon “DoubleShot Orange Bicolor F1” wins ASS Award
- 2022-10-03 Major instruction project Alaska botanical garden
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line