- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
September 20th to 30th
CA (ON): CleanFarms to collect obsolete pesticide containers
CleanFarms is a group that can assist by hosting obsolete pesticide disposal events and providing information on locations for disposing used pesticide containers.
CleanFarms will be running a free obsolete pesticide and livestock/equine medication collection program at 40 ag-retail locations throughout the province of Ontario from September 20th to 30th, 2016
For a full list of the specific ag-retail locations that will be participating as collection points please click here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-24 NZ: Update to online myrtle rust tool, giving growers specific spray information
- 2023-01-23 Dogs sniff out destructive voles to help farmers with control
- 2023-01-23 Protecting agricultural resources from plant pests and animal disease threats on both sides of the border
- 2023-01-20 Phytophthora pluvialis restrictions lifted
- 2023-01-16 CAN (BC): Invasive spongy moth treatments planned for Courtenay area
- 2023-01-11 US (CT): Renewal of the spotted lanternfly quarantine for Connecticut
- 2023-01-11 Plantae presents: How to read a scientific paper
- 2023-01-10 US (NY): New formulation from BioWorks shows good results for botrytis protection
- 2023-01-06 USDA approves world's first vaccine for honeybees
- 2023-01-05 "Plant loss? Investigate what causes it"
- 2022-12-23 Nebraska University clinic boosts state’s security against plant diseases and pests
- 2022-12-21 “We are eager to enter the Netherlands with our natural plant protection products”
- 2022-12-14 Optimising Orius-System release strategy – keeping it simple and cost-effective
- 2022-11-25 Mealybug Management: how to manage this pest
- 2022-11-24 "Start early with crop protection against root diseases"
- 2022-11-23 US (FL): Banker plants effective for managing thrips on roses
- 2022-11-21 US (OR): New Extension website helps solve pest and disease problems
- 2022-11-10 No crop in the greenhouse? Keep monitoring!
- 2022-11-10 "Air pollution threatens natural pest control"
- 2022-11-09 UV light trap catches male and female tomato looper