- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vestaron announces manufacturing partnership with Capua Bioservices
Spear products are developed from naturally occurring peptides with anti-insect properties. These bioinsecticides are non-toxic to humans, mammals, birds, fish, honeybees, and several other beneficial insects, and the absence of toxic residues give growers maximum flexibility in growing and harvesting their crops. Spear products have the same effectiveness in controlling insects as harsher synthetic insecticides, but offer the safety of biologicals.
Capua BioServices is a global provider of services in the field of custom microbial process development and manufacturing. They offer dedicated fermentation based solutions for applications in pharma, food, feed and other bio-industrial markets. They are one of the largest, independent microbial contract manufacturing facilities located in Western Europe, with a total fermentation capacity of about 1400 m3. The company is headquartered in Capua (Italy). Over the past 50 years, they have built a track record based on their extensive experience in working with a variety of bacterial, yeast and fungal systems.
For more information
4717 Campus Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
T: +1 (269) 372-3108
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team