- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hum Pots expands to North America
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- 2022-01-20 Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
- 2022-01-19 What trends are expected for Autumn and Winter?
- 2022-01-19 "Green shoots of Spring need green packaging options"
- 2022-01-10 "5-Gallon planters, pots, and plant containers popular with nursery growers"
- 2021-12-22 "We hope to let more producers see the benefits of smart mobile cold storage"
- 2021-12-08 "They were planned for Japan only, but incredible demand is worldwide"
- 2021-12-02 "Blue pot gives high recognition value among customers and consumers"
- 2021-11-24 Plastic fantastic: “We need to change the negative view about plastic”
- 2021-11-18 “The packaging market moves in the direction of biologically recycled and 100% recycled materials”
- 2021-11-10 "Plant roots better in new 60-hole BKX tray"
- 2021-11-08 Making sure plant pots and packs are getting recycled by consumers
- 2021-11-04 Sentinel introduces new packaging line
- 2021-11-02 Beekenkamp Packaging introduces more efficient growing tray
- 2021-10-28 "Recyclable plant pots as a new benchmark"
- 2021-10-28 On the road to new plastic-free production
- 2021-10-27 Horticulture recyclability: what are the eco-friendly alternatives?
- 2021-10-18 Offering growers new sustainable solutions at the very beginning of the chain
- 2021-10-12 US: “Despite the challenges, this year’s record sales enables us to grow”
- 2021-10-05 Beekenkamp Plants introduces sustainable 60-hole BKX-tray