- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Prince & Prince forecast $3.6 billion dollars in U.S. consumer floral purchasing for Valentine’s Day 2023
- "There is still so much to understand about the new market reality"
- Some popular foliage plants are ethylene sensitive
- SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- Flor y Miel creates a better climate for flowers with Luxous and Harmony
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
ICL's Osmocote PrePlant
New pre planting fertilizer for ornamental growers and landscapers
Designed for use when planting trees, hedging plants, hardy nursery stock (HNS) and herbaceous perennials, Osmocote PrePlant provides an NPK and trace element package (16-11-10+2MgO+TE) promoting good establishment and ongoing healthy plant growth. It is suitable for a wide range of trees and plants including Rhododendrons, Azaleas and Buxus, without fear of root scorching.
“Available in handy 1kg packs to avoid wastage, Osmocote PrePlant is a new concept to provide a cost effective solution for landscapers when planting out,” says Andrew. “While helping to save labour - by eliminating the need for topdressing during the season – it has been carefully formulated to give plants the best possible start.” Osmocote PrePlant will be featured on the ICL stand at the Four Oaks Trade Show next week.
For more information:
Epsilon House, West Road, Ipswich.
T: +44 (0)1473 237100
F: +44 (0)1473 237150
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-06 High-tech test and innovation center for Dutch biostimulant producer
- 2023-01-11 Bee Vectoring Technologies and BioSafe Systems start selling CR-7 products into foliar and soil drench markets
- 2022-12-15 Effects of water balance on cut flower postharvest performance
- 2022-12-12 “It is one of the ‘star shows’ on the Indian sub-continent and across the wider East Asian area”
- 2022-11-30 Jewel orchid’s biological and physiological response to aquaponic water as potential fertilizer
- 2022-11-23 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-16 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"
- 2022-11-15 "Consumers prefer plants with the most flower buds and treated with Largo"
- 2022-11-10 EU Commission addresses availability and affordability of fertilizers
- 2022-10-20 Fertilizer prices down – Surpluses emerge as farmers pull back
- 2022-10-11 Fertilizers and artificial fertilizer replacements from organic waste products
- 2022-10-06 Uralchem to make a shipment of fertilizers to Burkina Faso
- 2022-09-30 Nouryon to acquire ADOB Fertilizers
- 2022-09-29 Poinsettia fertilization in greenhouses
- 2022-09-26 BASF launches Dagonis fungicide to tackle powdery mildew in Kenya
- 2022-09-21 Improving plant growth, productivity, and stress management through seaweed-based biostimulants
- 2022-09-19 The same yield with less water and fewer fertilizers
- 2022-09-14 Flowering in Hylocereus spp.: comparative analysis and self-incompatibility
- 2022-09-09 Can you tank mix water soluble fertilizers?
- 2022-09-07 "Wouldn't it be great if we could compost our herb byproducts onsite?