- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Van der Plas connects florists and growers through webshop
Stefan: "Plant World will complement our existing, extensive fresh stock of plants. That stock is purchased daily at the flower auction and from the growers. Specialities, novelties and unique plants are delivered to you a day after the order is placed."
"You can order large quantities, but also per tray or even per plant! Repeat purchases and special prices during certain periods are guaranteed at Plant World. You therefore have the opportunity to buy from the grower, with the service and delivery of Van der Plas. We provide the transport from the grower to you."
The plant growers of Plant World are spread across 7 countries in Europe. The ordered plants will follow the shortest possible route in order to get from the grower to your shop as quickly as possible. The grower determines when is the best moment to offer the product via Plant World.
Stefan: "In addition, price agreements have been made with the growers per product for a longer period of time, which allows you to easily reorder your products."
For more information:
Van der Plas Flowers and Plants
Laan van Verhof 40
T +31 (0)71 - 40 98 999
F +31 (0)71 - 40 79 716
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 "The digital product presentation for the consumer is particularly new"
- 2023-01-30 The Shinoda Foundation releases scholarship application
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program