- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
BVT adds former Syngenta executive to European operations
During his 29-year career as a Senior Manager with Syngenta, which ran from 1987 to 2016, Mr. Lehnen held positions within technical research and development, business management, marketing, sales, and product launch strategy development and execution. He has run global operations in European, Middle Eastern and African markets, within Agriculture, Agribusiness, Biologicals, Flowers, Seed Care and Crop Protection.
“Europeans are actively looking for ways to reduce pesticides within their food supply.” Mr. Lehnen stated. “In my view, BVT has developed a highly-unique and comprehensive solution which will be extremely attractive to European growers. I am very excited and enthusiastic to join what is an impressive and growing team of industry professionals at BVT and play my part in successfully launching their systems across Europe and associated countries.”
“The European market opportunity for revenue is three times that of North America and therefore, the successful development of this market requires a broad range of skills to properly execute.” stated Ashish Malik, BVT CEO. “In our business, initial launch processes in a country go a long way in determining future success. The addition of a seasoned executive such as Christoph with his rich industry experience and targeted skill set puts us in a very strong position to capitalize on the vast European market potential. We expect that his 22 years with Syngenta, strong industry connections and rich experience in crop protection and country management will enable BVT to gain strong traction within the European market quickly. Christoph’s decision to join BVT is another great endorsement of how our system is viewed by notable industry figures and represents another significant step in our objective to build a world class team within our growing company.”
“We have an immensely strong team of seasoned industry experts and continue to assemble a powerful management team. Together we are mapping what we see as a strong and strategic course towards success for the company and ensuring internal execution is driven towards those goals.” said Ashish Malik, CEO “I am extremely pleased with our progress to date.”
The company also announces that Mr. Todd Mason has stepped down from his position as VP of Research and Protocol. He will continue to contribute to BVT on a consulting basis.
For more information:
Bee Vectoring Technologies International Inc.
President & CEO
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team