- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"New Osmocote Exact High K improves compact growth & quality"
“Following nearly 50 years of innovation, this fourth generation Osmocote product utilises a second coating with a different composition to deliver programmed nutrient release,” says ICL technical manager, Andrew Wilson. “A percentage of granules have a dual coating to postpone nutrient release by up to three months, depending on the product longevity.
“Utilising our patented DCT technology, ICL can now further manipulate nutrient release to match plants’ demands even more closely.”
Growers switching to the new Osmocote Exact High K (new analysis 12-7-19) can expect to see further improvements in branching and even healthier roots due to improved EC levels in the growing media in the weeks after potting.
The improved product is formulated using a new potassium source and has low phosphorus - reducing stretching and promoting compact growth. Meanwhile, improved iron availability and a full trace element package promote better leaf colour and shine – an added bonus.
“Thanks to DCT technology the delayed boost of nutrient release can be harnessed to enhance quality at sales time and beyond,” says Andrew. “As with all Osmocote products growers can be confident of the performance, safety and end results.”
For more information:
Epsilon House, West Road, Ipswich.
T: +44 (0)1473 237100
F: +44 (0)1473 237150
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-12-17 Coco peat - the new moneymaker at the Kenyan coast
- 2021-12-13 "The optimal concentration of KH2PO4 enhances nutrient uptake and flower production in rose plants"
- 2021-12-08 Enhancing the quality of chrysanthemum with plant growth retardants
- 2021-11-30 Evaluation of Technosols constructed with excavation debris for greenhouse production of ornamental plants
- 2021-11-24 Nutrient accumulation and environmental risks of biosolids and different fertilizers on horticultural plants
- 2021-11-23 Fertilizer management and plant nutrition guide
- 2021-11-22 Enhanced growth of Hydrangea macrophylla under normal and high pH
- 2021-11-19 FloraLife offers liquid sachets on string for use on FreshSealer bouquet taping equipment
- 2021-11-16 Wide range of specialty fertilizers to be presented
- 2021-11-15 How biostimulants can help plant growth
- 2021-10-22 Fertiliser market price rise: wait or buy now?
- 2021-10-14 New study identifies genes that enable plants to grow with less fertilizer
- 2021-09-29 GreenSwitch: GreenTech Innovation Award 2021 Winner
- 2021-09-23 First liters of organic Nitrate fertilizer delivered to Dutch growers
- 2021-09-14 Effect of biostimulant application on development of pansy seedlings
- 2021-09-13 What do organic fertilizers and residual streams contain?
- 2021-09-07 Study on fertilizers and agrochemicals used in Vietnam
- 2021-09-07 "Fixing nitrogen in plants naturally, with no environmental impact"
- 2021-09-06 'It saved the farm' Cape hatchery turns fish waste into sustainable fertilizer
- 2021-09-01 New interior composter for consumers to produce their own chemical-free nutrients