- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"New Osmocote Exact High K improves compact growth & quality"
“Following nearly 50 years of innovation, this fourth generation Osmocote product utilises a second coating with a different composition to deliver programmed nutrient release,” says ICL technical manager, Andrew Wilson. “A percentage of granules have a dual coating to postpone nutrient release by up to three months, depending on the product longevity.
“Utilising our patented DCT technology, ICL can now further manipulate nutrient release to match plants’ demands even more closely.”
Growers switching to the new Osmocote Exact High K (new analysis 12-7-19) can expect to see further improvements in branching and even healthier roots due to improved EC levels in the growing media in the weeks after potting.
The improved product is formulated using a new potassium source and has low phosphorus - reducing stretching and promoting compact growth. Meanwhile, improved iron availability and a full trace element package promote better leaf colour and shine – an added bonus.
“Thanks to DCT technology the delayed boost of nutrient release can be harnessed to enhance quality at sales time and beyond,” says Andrew. “As with all Osmocote products growers can be confident of the performance, safety and end results.”
For more information:
Epsilon House, West Road, Ipswich.
T: +44 (0)1473 237100
F: +44 (0)1473 237150
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-11 Bee Vectoring Technologies and BioSafe Systems start selling CR-7 products into foliar and soil drench markets
- 2022-12-15 Effects of water balance on cut flower postharvest performance
- 2022-12-12 “It is one of the ‘star shows’ on the Indian sub-continent and across the wider East Asian area”
- 2022-11-30 Jewel orchid’s biological and physiological response to aquaponic water as potential fertilizer
- 2022-11-23 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-16 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"
- 2022-11-15 "Consumers prefer plants with the most flower buds and treated with Largo"
- 2022-11-10 EU Commission addresses availability and affordability of fertilizers
- 2022-10-20 Fertilizer prices down – Surpluses emerge as farmers pull back
- 2022-10-11 Fertilizers and artificial fertilizer replacements from organic waste products
- 2022-10-06 Uralchem to make a shipment of fertilizers to Burkina Faso
- 2022-09-30 Nouryon to acquire ADOB Fertilizers
- 2022-09-29 Poinsettia fertilization in greenhouses
- 2022-09-26 BASF launches Dagonis fungicide to tackle powdery mildew in Kenya
- 2022-09-21 Improving plant growth, productivity, and stress management through seaweed-based biostimulants
- 2022-09-19 The same yield with less water and fewer fertilizers
- 2022-09-14 Flowering in Hylocereus spp.: comparative analysis and self-incompatibility
- 2022-09-09 Can you tank mix water soluble fertilizers?
- 2022-09-07 "Wouldn't it be great if we could compost our herb byproducts onsite?
- 2022-08-30 Grower uses cow urine as fertiliser