- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
DeltaTrak features new in-transit logger at Asia Fruit Logistica
Ideal for import-export or domestic shipments, one model works for any mode of transportation: air, truck, rail or sea. This plug-and-play unit downloads to a PC, tablet or printer with USB port - no cradles, readers or adapters are needed. On-board software automatically generates a PDF report so receivers don't need to download or install software on a PC.
One model can record data for either short and long trips. “Shippers simplify logger inventory management,” according to Frederick Wu, President and CEO of DeltaTrak. "They don’t need to stock different models with various recording periods." Data points are automatically scaled to fit a graph on a PDF report which receivers can use to make quick accept/reject decisions as soon as a load arrives on their dock.
Each unit comes mounted on a bright green shipping card, making it easy to locate when a load arrives. A peel-away barcode label with the logger serial number can be attached to shipping documents and scanned into an ERP system for complete traceability.
The FlashLink Mini PDF In-Transit Loggers provides verification and documentation that produce has been kept within proper temperature range for FSMA, HACCP, and global food safety regulations. They ensure delivery of high quality products with longer shelf life, and ultimately support consumer safety.
For more information:
DTI Asia Pacific Limited
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-24 Lesson from masterclass: Crop lighting doesn't always work
- 2023-01-20 AirBlow system blows air into the floor, increasing efficiency of underfloor heating
- 2023-01-17 "Uniform lighting is essential for growing a consistent crop"
- 2023-01-13 Dutch orchid grower replaces SON-T with LEDs
- 2023-01-12 System gives roots extra oxygen: "It's actually a small water purification system"
- 2023-01-02 Towards smarter sustainable plant health choices in resources and technology
- 2022-12-23 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2022-12-22 "Autonomous farm is just over the horizon"
- 2022-12-20 Is a fan without a wire guard more energy efficient?
- 2022-12-19 Natural, plant-based air purifiers? This bioengineered houseplant can clean pollutants from the air
- 2022-12-16 How developed is automation in greenhouse horticulture?
- 2022-12-14 "5 benefits of data-driven growing for high-tech greenhouse"
- 2022-12-09 How growers are gaining the advantage by adopting SaaS technology
- 2022-12-08 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-12-06 Photonics can help horticulture to measure faster and more reliably
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-11-30 Now also weather data in the Irrigation Management App
- 2022-11-24 The hydrophilic character of anticondens improves light incidence
- 2022-11-16 Even more energy saving possible with energy-efficient fan
- 2022-11-11 Finding the balance to improve crop performance maintaining high energy efficiency levels