- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
DeltaTrak features new in-transit logger at Asia Fruit Logistica
Ideal for import-export or domestic shipments, one model works for any mode of transportation: air, truck, rail or sea. This plug-and-play unit downloads to a PC, tablet or printer with USB port - no cradles, readers or adapters are needed. On-board software automatically generates a PDF report so receivers don't need to download or install software on a PC.
One model can record data for either short and long trips. “Shippers simplify logger inventory management,” according to Frederick Wu, President and CEO of DeltaTrak. "They don’t need to stock different models with various recording periods." Data points are automatically scaled to fit a graph on a PDF report which receivers can use to make quick accept/reject decisions as soon as a load arrives on their dock.
Each unit comes mounted on a bright green shipping card, making it easy to locate when a load arrives. A peel-away barcode label with the logger serial number can be attached to shipping documents and scanned into an ERP system for complete traceability.
The FlashLink Mini PDF In-Transit Loggers provides verification and documentation that produce has been kept within proper temperature range for FSMA, HACCP, and global food safety regulations. They ensure delivery of high quality products with longer shelf life, and ultimately support consumer safety.
For more information:
DTI Asia Pacific Limited
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 5 tips for growing with LEDs
- 2021-12-24 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-23 "Sensors and data-driven farming are part of a smart farming trend"
- 2021-12-21 Russia: "HPS fixtures are the perfect match for our requirements"
- 2021-12-17 "Collecting data helps you making informed decisions moving forwards"
- 2021-12-13 Automatic vehicle drives up and down daily for years
- 2021-12-10 Why do plants struggle with LED lighting?
- 2021-12-10 Meet Phil, Grover's new colleague
- 2021-12-09 Enabling informed decision-making for greenhouse supplemental lighting
- 2021-12-08 Swedish company acquires rights of plant paper machines
- 2021-12-06 Greenhouse control systems installed in two UK universities’ greenhouses
- 2021-12-06 Warning system to warn nurseries against fungal attacks
- 2021-12-06 Newest climate computer helps grower 'build library of settings'
- 2021-12-06 New courses at Priva Academy in collaboration with HortiTech
- 2021-12-02 NL: "Irrigating more simply, quickly, and accurately while using less technology"
- 2021-12-01 ETH Zurich working with robots to evoke Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- 2021-11-24 New sensor to monitor development of algae
- 2021-11-19 UV trap helps growers keep Opogona under control
- 2021-11-16 Dehumidified air as an answer to high energy costs
- 2021-11-16 "Machines simplify and speed up the work of a grower"