- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Royal FloraHolland wants to increase market share in Russia
The Russian market has always been a good market for the horticultural sector and remains an important country with great growth and development potential, according to the cooperative. Visitors are welcome at stand number D150.
No less than 27 novelties will be introduced this year in the Royal FloraHolland House. Novelties manager Anne Marie Looije will be present at the stand to inform visitors about the novelties and answer questions.
Dutch Day Opening
The second day of the trade fair (14 September 2016) is 'Dutch Day', and Tino Rikkers, Team manager of Account managers for buyers will open this day on behalf of the Dutch participants in the Holland Pavilion. This official event takes place from 11:30 to 12:00.
Networking event in Royal FloraHolland House
On Wednesday, September 14, at 16:30, Royal FloraHolland is organising a Networking Event at its stand. Mr. Meeuwes Brower, from the Agriculture Council of the Dutch Embassy, will give the opening speech.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 India: J&K Govt approves Rs 39 Cr mega project to boost commercial floriculture
- 2023-01-25 Carex proves to be problem-solving perennials for the home landscape
- 2023-01-25 "Khuzestan can be a hub of flower and ornamental plant production in Iran"
- 2023-01-23 UK: Nursery, registration, and supervision requirements to move or send plants for planting to the EU or Northern Ireland for non-commercial purposes
- 2023-01-23 DE: Agricultural Minister of Colombia explores opportunities for cooperation
- 2023-01-23 India: Joint Kisan Manch seeks policy for farmers and horticulturists in Himachal
- 2023-01-23 Vietnam: Tet flower sales reveal fertile floriculture market
- 2023-01-20 Italy: "Export grows, and the trade balance is doing well"
- 2023-01-20 Kenya: “We are hanging in there, but optimistic about 2023”
- 2023-01-20 Iran’s shipments of flowers and ornamental plants surge needs massive output
- 2023-01-19 Hong Kong: Despite border reopening, no budding sales mood among vendors at first Lunar New Year flower market
- 2023-01-19 US (TX): Florists prepare for a profitable Valentine's Day
- 2023-01-18 Iran: Flowers and ornamental plants export increase requires mass production
- 2023-01-18 How to market your floral industry website
- 2023-01-18 Vietnam: Exotic flowers boom for Tet
- 2023-01-17 China: Guangxi's Hengzhou grows into world jasmine center amid rural revitalization, providing 60% of global supply
- 2023-01-16 Production of flowers in greenhouses in Holland
- 2023-01-13 UK and EU work on final deal to end Brexit troubles
- 2023-01-13 Guess what the favorite colors in US are?
- 2023-01-13 "M&A activity in the floriculture sector stabilizes after long period of continuous growth"