- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"New manual "Nutrient Solutions for greenhouse crops" available"
Producers of fertilizers Yara, SQM and AkzoNobel, laboratory Eurofins Agro, research and consultancy firm NMI and consultant Geerten van der Lugt have combined forces to publish the manual “Nutrient Solutions for Greenhouse Crops”. They composed this manual in English to provide growers worldwide with up-to-date information on the correct use of nutrient solutions in horticulture.
It describes the principles of use of fertilizers in fertigation and preparation of nutrient solutions. It also contains recipes of nutrient solutions for various horticultural crops, grown in soil, organic material or inert substrates. All nutrient solutions can be prepared using fertilizers supplied by Yara, SQM and AkzoNobel.
The manual is available on the website of the companies: yara.com/cropnutrition, sqm.com, akzonobel.com/micronutrients, eurofins-agro.com/nutrient-solutions-manual, nmi-agro.nl/en and geertenvanderlugt.nl.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-11 Bee Vectoring Technologies and BioSafe Systems start selling CR-7 products into foliar and soil drench markets
- 2022-12-15 Effects of water balance on cut flower postharvest performance
- 2022-12-12 “It is one of the ‘star shows’ on the Indian sub-continent and across the wider East Asian area”
- 2022-11-30 Jewel orchid’s biological and physiological response to aquaponic water as potential fertilizer
- 2022-11-23 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-16 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"
- 2022-11-15 "Consumers prefer plants with the most flower buds and treated with Largo"
- 2022-11-10 EU Commission addresses availability and affordability of fertilizers
- 2022-10-20 Fertilizer prices down – Surpluses emerge as farmers pull back
- 2022-10-11 Fertilizers and artificial fertilizer replacements from organic waste products
- 2022-10-06 Uralchem to make a shipment of fertilizers to Burkina Faso
- 2022-09-30 Nouryon to acquire ADOB Fertilizers
- 2022-09-29 Poinsettia fertilization in greenhouses
- 2022-09-26 BASF launches Dagonis fungicide to tackle powdery mildew in Kenya
- 2022-09-21 Improving plant growth, productivity, and stress management through seaweed-based biostimulants
- 2022-09-19 The same yield with less water and fewer fertilizers
- 2022-09-14 Flowering in Hylocereus spp.: comparative analysis and self-incompatibility
- 2022-09-09 Can you tank mix water soluble fertilizers?
- 2022-09-07 "Wouldn't it be great if we could compost our herb byproducts onsite?
- 2022-08-30 “The impact of regenerating soil with microbes from food waste is massive”