- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- Rare plants accidentally sold at Lidl and B&Q being listed online for thousands
- Syngenta Crop Protection acquires two bioinsecticides from UK developer
- PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- CAN: Trucker shortages increase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: HIP Labels hires plant authority and promoter to provide products, service
Zampini is well known throughout the horticulture industry for her knowledge and experience in the sales, marketing and licensing of new plant introductions and gardening-related products to consumers and the green industry. Working for HIP, Zampini will offer new and current customers the range of HIP Labels’ horticultural identity products, which includes a full array of stake and hang tags, HIP’s unique custom fit pot wraps, and a comprehensive offering of POP signage. While representing HIP interests, Zampini will continue in her role as President of her boutique horticultural marketing firm, UpShoot™, LLC.
“We’re so pleased and fortunate to have Maria on board with HIP,” said Bob Lovejoy, president and owner of HIP Labels. “With her contacts in the industry, her knowledge from plant development to retail, and her hands on experience in marketing and branding, she’ll be the perfect fit for the kind of grower customers HIP seeks to partner with. Her unique perspective helps her appreciate the value HIP’s brand products and solutions bring to growers. She’ll be a great representative for the HIP mission of innovation.”
Zampini, a noted plant promoter, speaker, author, and writer, brings a depth of experience to HIP Labels and an understanding of all facets of wholesale and retail horticulture, from operations and production to sales and marketing. She has been closely involved with prominent nationally branded plant programs like HGTV HOME Plant Collection, where she was Director of Plant Development. Prior to that, she was President of Lake County Nursery, Inc., in Ohio, a thousand acre wholesale nursery that included an independent retail garden center and a research division that developed over 100 patented and trademarked plant introductions.
“I wouldn’t even consider partnering with any other plant ID company anywhere,” said Zampini. “I have known and bought products from Bob for years. His integrity, professionalism, and focus on custom, trend-setting solutions are in lockstep with what I’ve strived for in all my past endeavors. I’ll feel right at home from the get-go!”
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 Manufacturing license and distribution rights available for rotating table stand system
- 2022-01-26 Pleasant View Gardens releases new 2022 Retailer/Landscaper guide
- 2022-01-26 Horticultural research institute kicks off 60th year
- 2022-01-26 PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- 2022-01-26 "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- 2022-01-26 West Australian plant breeder honoured on Australia Day
- 2022-01-25 "They speak our language"
- 2022-01-25 US (AL): City of Boaz donates $10,000 to Snead State horticulture program
- 2022-01-25 Ag RNA-based tech firm to expand R&D center
- 2022-01-25 Anthurinfo from three to ten times a year
- 2022-01-25 "Finally, a white spider"
- 2022-01-24 Certified American Grown announces new membership opportunities
- 2022-01-24 "COVID-19, a whirlwind, snowstorm and now the energy crisis"
- 2022-01-24 Phalaenopsis is the rising sun of Dümmen Orange in Asia-Pacific
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-24 LEDs or HPS for potted lilies?
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar