- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: HIP Labels hires plant authority and promoter to provide products, service
Zampini is well known throughout the horticulture industry for her knowledge and experience in the sales, marketing and licensing of new plant introductions and gardening-related products to consumers and the green industry. Working for HIP, Zampini will offer new and current customers the range of HIP Labels’ horticultural identity products, which includes a full array of stake and hang tags, HIP’s unique custom fit pot wraps, and a comprehensive offering of POP signage. While representing HIP interests, Zampini will continue in her role as President of her boutique horticultural marketing firm, UpShoot™, LLC.
“We’re so pleased and fortunate to have Maria on board with HIP,” said Bob Lovejoy, president and owner of HIP Labels. “With her contacts in the industry, her knowledge from plant development to retail, and her hands on experience in marketing and branding, she’ll be the perfect fit for the kind of grower customers HIP seeks to partner with. Her unique perspective helps her appreciate the value HIP’s brand products and solutions bring to growers. She’ll be a great representative for the HIP mission of innovation.”
Zampini, a noted plant promoter, speaker, author, and writer, brings a depth of experience to HIP Labels and an understanding of all facets of wholesale and retail horticulture, from operations and production to sales and marketing. She has been closely involved with prominent nationally branded plant programs like HGTV HOME Plant Collection, where she was Director of Plant Development. Prior to that, she was President of Lake County Nursery, Inc., in Ohio, a thousand acre wholesale nursery that included an independent retail garden center and a research division that developed over 100 patented and trademarked plant introductions.
“I wouldn’t even consider partnering with any other plant ID company anywhere,” said Zampini. “I have known and bought products from Bob for years. His integrity, professionalism, and focus on custom, trend-setting solutions are in lockstep with what I’ve strived for in all my past endeavors. I’ll feel right at home from the get-go!”
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team