- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
November 10, Boxborough
US (MA): Hands on training sessions at Northeast Greenhouse Conference
Monitoring the Greenhouse Environment by Chris Currey from Iowa State University to be held on Thursday, November 10th from 9:00-9:50 am.
Come learn about some of the tools you can use to measure and monitor light and temperature to successfully grow your crops.
Monitoring Growing Media: pH and EC, by Rosa Raudales from University of Connecticut to be held on Thursday, November 10th from 10:30 to 11:20.
Come learn how to properly collect samples, how to measure pH and EC and how to interpret the results.
How to Get the Most from Your Beneficial Insects by Suzanne Wainwright –Evans, Buglady Consulting to be held on Thursday, November 10th from 1:30 to 2:20.
Get tips and recommendations on how to get the most out of your beneficial insects and mites so you have the most efficient program possible.
Space is limited, so register early.
The Northeast Greenhouse Conference and Expo is sponsored by the Extension programs of the six New England State Universities and New York State, and the New England Floriculture, Inc.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 US (FL): TPIE is coming to an end
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end