- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AHDB invites levy payers to join crop panels
"UK: "Help shape the future of your sector"
The purpose of the panels is to ensure all activities AHDB Horticulture funds are prioritised, in line with strategic aims and of value to and supported by growers and their crop associations.
There are currently 18 vacancies on five panels across field vegetables, hardy nursery stock, protected edibles and mushrooms, soft fruit and protected ornamentals, bulbs and outdoor flowers.
AHDB Horticulture Strategy Director Steve Tones said: “This is your opportunity to help shape how AHDB responds to the challenges facing your sector.
“Panel members will be at the forefront of cutting-edge thinking in a rapidly developing field of science and technology. You can raise the profile of your sector and help shape specific projects to achieve maximum impact.”
Levy-paying growers or their technical staff are being asked to stand for election to support the delivery of targeted and practical results for the industry. Applicants must be endorsed by at least two other levy paying growers to be eligible for consideration.
AHDB Horticulture Chair Gary Taylor said: “The panels are as relevant now as they have always been as a way for AHDB to engage with the industry about what its priorities should be.
“It’s vital that the panels represent the full spectrum of the industry, as panel members are responsible for ensuring the interests of all growers in the sector are taken into account.”
Visit horticulture.ahdb.org.uk/panel to apply by 10 October.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team