- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Prince & Prince forecast $3.6 billion dollars in U.S. consumer floral purchasing for Valentine’s Day 2023
- "There is still so much to understand about the new market reality"
- Some popular foliage plants are ethylene sensitive
- SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- Flor y Miel creates a better climate for flowers with Luxous and Harmony
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Connie Bradt celebrates 20 years at A.M.A. Plastics
1997 or 1998 (SouthEast Conference, Greenville, SC)
"She started part time, before the 3rd addition to the warehouse was built. The warehouse was a long strip about 60' X 200'. There was one International stake truck and a little 6 pallet GMC. Allen and an office assistant were the only year round FT persons. Connie and our bookkeeper were PT and the warehouse worker and driver were seasonal. Sales were focused almost entirely on simple containers and a little bit of seeding equipment. In those days, A.M.A. also pre-filled flats and inserts (which we started to do again about 10 years ago). The hydroponic business was just starting with a few blocks from Cultilene. There were no computers (except a simple machine for bookkeeping). The office was small. The showroom was about 2/3 the size. There was one loading dock. There was no storage out back – the driveway wasn’t paved yet.
2004 (OFA Short Course with her Mom, Shirley Monsma)
"Connie did it all that first year - order taking, purchasing, order pulling, loading trucks, driving forklift and trade shows.
2009 (25 year wedding anniversary at OFA Short Course)
"A.M.A. has come a long way since then, with a lot of thanks to Connie, my partner, through thick and thin, in business and in life."
2016 (Canada's 1st Urbanscape Green Roof)
You can congratulate Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-06 Greenhouses, nurseries, and flower producers report top Ontario farm income
- 2023-02-06 SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- 2023-02-06 "New WEGA Max HE is good for 4000 µmol"
- 2023-02-03 A step-by-step guide to circular greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-02-03 Tom van der Meer turns 50
- 2023-02-03 Restart for bankrupt 30MHZ within Sobolt group
- 2023-02-03 TK-Topboiler and Boeters Ketel Constructie join forces
- 2023-02-03 "We often hear: 'Your LED lights give more light than you promise'"
- 2023-02-02 Air-assisted spraying technology for improved horticultural pest control
- 2023-02-02 California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- 2023-02-02 A more natural form of artificial lighting with Perfand LED’s pulse technology system
- 2023-02-02 "The way forward for UK garden centers is British grown, peat-free houseplants"
- 2023-02-02 Lazzeri won three awards for the best poinsettias
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary