- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
September 30-October 2, Villa Erba, Cernobbio
Italy: Orticolario puts spotlight on the anemone
More than 200 of the best Italian and European nurseries, craftsmen, manifactures and garden designers will offer their latest products to the visitors.
The flower of this eighth edition is the Anemone, the flower of the wind.
Award “For an evolved gardening”
This year competition winner of the Award is Fernando Caruncho, a Spanish landscape designer. “Thanks to his talent to instill harmony in his own landscape projects, among different contexts and linking together philosophy and garden design, history and botany, culture and nature”.
Orticolario is also an event open to fashion, design and art: this year four artists will realise their works for Orticolario, and show them in the Park of Villa Erba and in the exhibition center.
In addition, walking in Villa Erba Garden, visitors may explore selected exhibitions of 2016 International Competition “Spazi Creativi” (Creative Spaces): original, usable and liveable gardens placed inside Villa Erba and respectful of the existing landscape, thus ‘Genius loci’. Selected projects will compete for the "La foglia d'oro del Lago di Como" Award (Lake Como Golden Leaf).
Orticolario pays specific attention to charity. Since the beginning, profits raised during the main event are given to charitable associations of Como area, dealing with people in need.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Randy Riley to present at 62nd American Seed Trade Association: Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference
- 2023-01-27 The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show to take place in March
- 2023-01-27 The Garden Electric is the theme of Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2023-01-26 UK exhibitor group ‘largest yet’ at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-01-25 Webinar: 30 perennials you are missing in 2023 (and why you should grow them)
- 2023-01-25 The consumer goods world is back in Frankfurt: Ambiente, Christmasworld, Creativeworld fully booked
- 2023-01-25 Brookdale Treeland Nurseries, Canada, wins AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2023-01-25 India: Four-day horticulture and floriculture show about to begin at Kadri Park
- 2023-01-24 Spring Festival 2023: Guangzhou flower boat fair revives age-old tradition
- 2023-01-24 US (FL): Floriexpo heads to Fort Lauderdale for expanded 2023 Edition
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-23 Typical Dutch: National Tulip Day
- 2023-01-23 National Garden Bureau offers expanded marketing tools for each “Year of the” crop
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously
- 2023-01-23 The 10th international Exhibition AstanaFlora – green gate to Kazakhstan
- 2023-01-20 The Bloom Show takes a new direction in 2023 with collaboration and connection at its core
- 2023-01-20 Fresh-o-Fair organizes 'International Florists Trip' to Ecuador 2023
- 2023-01-20 Upcoming webinar: new trade opportunity for Canadian floriculture and nursery growers
- 2023-01-19 UK - Hort Science Online (HSO) 2023 goes live
- 2023-01-19 IPM press conference to hold a panel packed with speakers