- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Costa Rica: Senetti season is off to a great start at InnovaPlant
The Senetti plants are under the care of site manager Martin Brock and a production manager completely focused on Senetti following two years of production trials. All the stock is derived from elite materials and has been tested continuously for a wide range of viruses that could affect Senetti.
Chris reports InnovaPlant is observing the highest sanitary protocols: "The quality of the stock was excellent with the plants very established with a good scaffold and the first cuttings being harvested," Chris notes. "Plant growth was uniform and foliage was a good size, nice and compact. Stock is clearly well on the way to achieving its peak production timings with all varieties looking good."
In addition to InnovaPlant as the primary source, Senetti cuttings can be sourced through Cohen in Israel and Floraplant in Mexico. Dümmen Orange is establishing production to become a future source, starting with Baby Senetti varieties this season.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 US: "We train for these holidays all year long"
- 2023-01-30 UK: Bristol flower grower reduces the carbon footprint one bouquet at a time
- 2023-01-24 India: Orchids bear fruit for Meghalaya women
- 2023-01-23 Kenya: “This rose variety grows big, even at lower altitudes”
- 2023-01-23 US (CA): Emanuel Epstein remembered for pioneering plant mineral research
- 2023-01-23 AU: Flower grower Andrew Borthwick says growing gerberas is hard work and no easy retirement
- 2023-01-20 US (ID): Florists makes bouquets with potatoes
- 2023-01-19 "Flower consumption in Asia will continue to grow and so will we"
- 2023-01-19 Made in a lab, this rare plant is making quite the impression
- 2023-01-19 "We want to identify when you need far-red in particular and when you might still be able to decrease this"
- 2023-01-18 A tour of a Chrysantemum greenhouse
- 2023-01-17 Vietnam: Dak Lak enters Tet flower season
- 2023-01-16 Ecuador: “We try to keep close to our 'cut-to-order' philosophy”
- 2023-01-12 A Palestinian engineer-turned-farmer excels in innovative agriculture in besieged gaza
- 2023-01-12 Ecuador: Colour Republic develops in-house bio-factory of fertilizers and nutrients
- 2023-01-12 Farm Visit 2022: Reflection on New Friends
- 2023-01-11 US: Monrovia announces Consumer Rewards Program
- 2023-01-10 India: Grower moves to sustainable cultivation and reaps success
- 2023-01-10 Canada: “The big flowers of these patio/garden roses caught my eye”
- 2023-01-09 Hobby growing into a serious business: Duyvesteyn Plants