- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chrysanthemum on the Flower Agenda
The flower, which originates from China and Japan, has been incredibly popular in Asia for centuries. In around 1700 the flower arrived in Europe.
The chrysanthemum's colours and shapes
The chrysanthemum's name derives from the Greek: chrys (gold) and anthemon (flower). The flower's original colour was gold, but there is now a very wide colour palette. Consumers can choose from gold, bronze or dark orange tones and shades of green are also very popular. Customers can also go for subtlety and calm with chrysanthemums in shades of white, pink or purple. As well as choosing the right colour, they also need to choose between the different varieties: spray, disbudded and Santini chrysanthemums. If that wasn't choice enough, there are also many different flower shapes: from single to double flowered and from spider to pompom shaped.
Chrysanthemums are easy to combine with other flowers such as roses and anthuriums.
Inspiration and information
Inspiring images of every flower in the Flower Agenda have been produced in line with the Horticulture Sector Trends 2016 (Groenbranche Trends 2016). These trends are a translation of what consumers are interested in at the moment and are specifically aimed at the horticulture sector for use both indoors and outdoors.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program
- 2022-07-21 7 top Facebook trends for 2022 to incorporate into marketing strategy
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available