- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Spain: Iberflora 2016 kicks off
This morning, the organization of Iberflora posted this picture of the opening on their twitter page.
As well as the exhibition and the exhibitors, several florist demonstrations will also be given and this morning, the Master florist contest Iberflora 2016 took place.
Master florist contest Iberflora 2016. Click here to see a video to get an impression of the contest. (source: twitter page Iberflora)
And not only was the organisation posting pictures on social media, the exhibitors were also posting a lot of pictures on their twitter pages. Yesterday, for example, Green had already posted the following pictures:
Green is exhibiting at the show together with several Dutch companies. (Source: twitter page Green)
And today, when the exhibition had just opened its doors, they posted this one:
Coir - cocopeat substrate supplier Pelemix is also exhibiting at the show and José Antonio Arcos posted the following pictures of the Pelemix booth on his twitter page.
Horticultural supplier Projar Group posted a picture on their twitter page and mentioned that they are pleased with the start of the exhibition.
Miquel Matoses posted a photo of the MPS booth on his twitter page.
Spanish company Flower is presenting their 2017 novelties at their booth and posted the following picture on their twitter page.
Also Turfgrass is presenting their novelties at their booth and Beaulieu Int. Group posted the this picture of the company on their twitter page.
Last year's edition
The Iberflora attracted over 9,000 visitors from over 33 countries, which included many professionals from France, Portugal, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Denmark, Mexico, Brazil, UAE and Morocco sector.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Webinar about special Collaboration on IPM in the Chrysanthemum Sector
- 2022-01-24 New Gold Medals to be revealed via Livestream
- 2022-01-24 Provender Nurseries and Capel Manor College reveal garden design competition winner
- 2022-01-24 UK: Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-21 US (FL): TPIE is coming to an end
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"