- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Looking for insight on local temperature variations?
The new Thermoview camera of LetsGrow.com shows 24/7 the temperature differences between, for example, the higher and lower parts of the crop, and also the spot temperature of the fruits or flowers. By combining this data with data of other sensors this provides new tools to further optimize greenhouse controls.
The first results, applied in a wide variety of crops, already provide growers new insights into the effect of screening. For example, temperature loss by long wave outgoing radiation towards cold surfaces, such as greenhouse roof under clear sky circumstances, seem to be largely underestimated. Measurements show that canopy temperature can easily drop below dew point during nighttime, resulting in condensation. Based on these new experiences changes are made in the climate control strategies.
For more information:
T: +31 (0)10 460 81 08
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 5 tips for growing with LEDs
- 2021-12-24 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-23 "Sensors and data-driven farming are part of a smart farming trend"
- 2021-12-21 Russia: "HPS fixtures are the perfect match for our requirements"
- 2021-12-17 "Collecting data helps you making informed decisions moving forwards"
- 2021-12-13 Automatic vehicle drives up and down daily for years
- 2021-12-10 Why do plants struggle with LED lighting?
- 2021-12-10 Meet Phil, Grover's new colleague
- 2021-12-09 Enabling informed decision-making for greenhouse supplemental lighting
- 2021-12-08 Swedish company acquires rights of plant paper machines
- 2021-12-06 Greenhouse control systems installed in two UK universities’ greenhouses
- 2021-12-06 Warning system to warn nurseries against fungal attacks
- 2021-12-06 Newest climate computer helps grower 'build library of settings'
- 2021-12-06 New courses at Priva Academy in collaboration with HortiTech
- 2021-12-02 NL: "Irrigating more simply, quickly, and accurately while using less technology"
- 2021-12-01 ETH Zurich working with robots to evoke Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- 2021-11-24 New sensor to monitor development of algae
- 2021-11-19 UV trap helps growers keep Opogona under control
- 2021-11-16 Dehumidified air as an answer to high energy costs
- 2021-11-16 "Machines simplify and speed up the work of a grower"