- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
India: International cargo movement likely to improve
The international airline which launched the daily service in the Tiruchi – Sharjah – Tiruchi sector from September 14 began to lift overseas freight from last Friday onwards.
Although there is a controlled booking of shipment to Sharjah at the moment, sources feel that overall freight movement would perk up soon with the airline beginning to lift cargo.
A small beginning has been made with the airline lifting a little over one tonne since the launch of the service to Sharjah. Sources say flowers and vegetables were the main consignments being exported to Sharjah after freight rates were declared by the airline days after the new service was introduced. There are a lot of queries from shippers regarding export of cargo to Sharjah.
Click here to read the complete article at www.thehindu.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-03-29 FloraHolland verfies Floralife Express Clear 100 for roses
- 2018-03-02 NPPO-approved systems approach for the import of cut flowers to Australia
- 2018-02-23 New Zealand: Digital biosecurity officer starts at Auckland Airport
- 2018-02-16 Special box extends shelf-life of flowers
- 2018-02-15 "Avoid cutting losses by prioritizing sticking"
- 2018-02-13 US: Customs will inspect 1 billion flowers imported for Valentine's Day
- 2018-01-31 US: Delayed shipments can stress vegetative cuttings
- 2018-01-30 Canada: Deadline pushed back for Greenhouse Certification Program
- 2018-01-19 New Zealand court fines plant smuggler
- 2017-12-20 India: Training on dried flowers technology and value addition
- 2017-11-29 Drugs found in South American flower shipment
- 2017-11-28 NL: New cooling rooms in use at VWS Flowerbulbs
- 2017-11-27 "Up to four times higher sales"
- 2017-11-22 "Flowers don’t require tough labor"
- 2017-10-25 Taking care of pathogens in the delivery process
- 2017-10-24 New device allows continuous monitoring of the cold chain
- 2017-10-03 US: APHIS starts offshore greenhouse certification pilot program
- 2017-10-02 "US can become a much larger market for Colombia"
- 2017-09-25 "Better shelf life, bigger and whiter flowers"
- 2017-09-22 India: Renovation of cold storage for flowers a boon