- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Delivery service sends flowers by mail
The company also sends larger flower subscription boxes (that don't fit through the letterbox), for customers who enjoy luxurious long-stem roses for instance.
The idea was the brainchild of Julia Heidstra, who runs the company. Julia states: “We understand that people today desire convenience and quality. Our Flower Letterbox Delivery Service offers both at a price that is affordable beyond the competition.” The Flower Delivery Service is intended as a subscription program where flower lovers can receive the package they prefer, whether it be freshly picked flowers every week, fortnightly or monthly - for up to one year.
iFlowerGift.com is based in the heart of Holland, with easy access to floristry supply experts, pots, artificial flowers and plants.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 Above All Flowers and New Bloom Solutions will join forces with Black Girl Florists
- 2023-01-31 Brides swapping bouquets for onions as vegetable reaches luxury status
- 2023-01-25 US (MA): Springfield florist already preparing for Valentine’s Day rush
- 2023-01-11 US: 1-800-Flowers.com expands gifting plantform with 'Things Remembered'
- 2023-01-09 From small flower shop to flourishing global enterprise
- 2023-01-04 The rediscovery and lectotypification of Acranthera philippinensis (Rubiaceae)
- 2022-12-09 US: How floral delivery company FTD revamped its operations following bankruptcy
- 2022-12-09 Jung Lee made roses and iris stars of U.S. state dinner gala
- 2022-12-08 Malaysian florist gives unwanted flowers a second chance at beauty with her bouquets
- 2022-11-30 Focus on one single flower
- 2022-11-24 Floward to expand operations in Oman, provide more jobs for Omani youths
- 2022-11-15 "For those who think outside the box and are brave enough not to lose their chances"
- 2022-11-10 US (CA): How rare rose collectors save some flowers from extinction
- 2022-11-03 Homegrown Bliss Flower Boutique opens in Qatar
- 2022-11-03 An RP moab wedding - a collaboration with Ines & Marie
- 2022-11-02 Fav Florist Singapore commits to a charity initiative with nursery home
- 2022-10-31 UK: New heart disease treatment could stem from daffodils
- 2022-10-31 Vestal Nursery once a thriving floral catalog business
- 2022-10-25 The history of giving flowers around the world
- 2022-10-17 Schowerlings flower shop since 1977