- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Broekhof opens branch in Colombia
To ensure fast delivery, Broekhof has opened a warehouse and office in Rio Negro, close to the large local flower growers. With the production of flower sleeves in Colombia itself, delivery times are short. Shipments are also made directly from the Netherlands, China and from Broekhof’s own factory in Vietnam. Customised deliveries are also possible; Broekhof’s design department in the Netherlands makes the designs for this.
Photo: The staff, Maria del Pinar Murillo Urrego and Gabriël Restrepo, already have experience in the Colombian flower sector.
The bouquet market in the USA
Growers in Colombia often also make bouquets. The flowers and, in particular, mixed bouquets are packed in the nurseries and sent to the USA. The branch in Rio Negro was set up together with experienced local people from the flower packaging sector. They now manage the new branch, which is just an hour away from the metropolis, Medellin. In 2017, to improve service to the U.S. market, Broekhof plans to open an office and warehouse in Miami.
Broekhof: adding value
Since 1974, Broekhof from the Dutch town of Noordwijkerhout, has been a leading supplier of packaging and decorative material for the flower and plant sector. The original Broekhof family company now has 100 employees, with branches in Noordwijkerhout, Rijnsburg, Honselersdijk, Aalsmeer, Kenya, Vietnam and Colombia.
For more information:
2210 AB Noordwijkerhout
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities