- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: DCF rebrands for new scholarship season
The new branding represents the horticultural minds that DCF supports through its scholarships, that have a passion for plants, but limited funds to invest.
In line with its support of students, DCF worked with a team studying Graphic Communication and Typography at Reading University to produce its new logo and promotional materials. The team was tasked to help the charity better demonstrate its relationship with horticultural students using an attention-grabbing visual that they could both relate to and be attracted to. The brand project was run as part of a real jobs scheme.
This is the second time DCF has worked with students on one of its projects. Previously its orchid collection was produced for retail with the input of horticultural pupils.
A new website is also being produced following the rebrand which features an online scholarship application form to streamline the application process as well as a resources section for students and tutors to utilise.
Jeff Colegrave, DCF Trustee says, “We hope our new branding connects with students and works to encourage them to apply for a DCF scholarship this season. Ultimately this is all about investing in the industry’s future.”
DCF’s scholarship season is open now, until 31 January 2017. Several scholarships are available reaching support of up to £1,500 including Student Scholarships as well as Sponsored Scholarships by Ball Colegrave, Floranova, the South West Growers Show and the British Protected Ornamentals Association – Peter Seabrook Bursary.
DCF is debuting its new branding at the South West Growers Show, Devon, on Wednesday the 5 October 2016.
More information on DCF and its scholarships can be found on its current website at www.davidcolegravefoundation.org.uk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'