- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Adam Taylor joins HTA Board
O.A.Taylor & Sons Bulbs Ltd., based in Holbeach in Lincolnshire, is the largest bulb company in the country supplying garden centres, nurseries and landscapers throughout the UK and Ireland. The company incorporates their specialist daffodil division, Walkers Bulbs, which continues to enjoy great success having won their 23rd consecutive gold medal at this year’s RHS Chelsea Flower Show for their display of narcissus.
Adam Taylor said “I feel very honoured to be appointed to such a prestigious position on the Board of the HTA, and I look forward to working on behalf of our industry with the rest of the Board, making sure our voices are heard where needed.”
Also, in a statutory appointment HTA Finance Director Alex Vick has joined the Board with Anne Clark, Martin Simmons and Raoul Curtis-Machin (HTA Directors of HR, Operations and Horticulture respectively) joining as executive directors.
All these appointments will be ratified at the HTA AGM which takes place on 6 December at the new HTA offices at Horticulture House, Chilton, Oxfordshire, OX110RN.
Carol Paris, HTA Chief Executive comments, “We welcome Adam Taylor to the HTA Board as vice president-elect and look forward to his contribution representing growers. Taylors Bulbs is a long established family business and I am sure that Adam will bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the table. Furthermore, the additional appointment of HTA Directors to the Board strengthens our core executive team enabling us to deliver the very best for our members.”
For more information
HTA Media office
Tel: 0118 9303132
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team