- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New packaging claims to double shelf life carnations, roses
Also to be showcased at PMA is the company's new Xbloom line of packaging designed to up to double shelf life of a variety of carnations and roses, currently being marketed across South America and Europe.
“We look forward to discussing product portfolio for extending storability and shelf life of fresh produce and flowers at this year’s PMA. See you all in Orlando!” Rani Kadosh, Sales & Business Development Manager at Johnson Matthey, North America.
Johnson Matthey can be visited at PMA booth #1917. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- 2022-01-20 Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
- 2022-01-19 What trends are expected for Autumn and Winter?
- 2022-01-19 "Green shoots of Spring need green packaging options"
- 2022-01-10 "5-Gallon planters, pots, and plant containers popular with nursery growers"
- 2021-12-22 "We hope to let more producers see the benefits of smart mobile cold storage"
- 2021-12-08 "They were planned for Japan only, but incredible demand is worldwide"
- 2021-12-02 "Blue pot gives high recognition value among customers and consumers"
- 2021-11-24 Plastic fantastic: “We need to change the negative view about plastic”
- 2021-11-18 “The packaging market moves in the direction of biologically recycled and 100% recycled materials”
- 2021-11-10 "Plant roots better in new 60-hole BKX tray"
- 2021-11-08 Making sure plant pots and packs are getting recycled by consumers
- 2021-11-04 Sentinel introduces new packaging line
- 2021-11-02 Beekenkamp Packaging introduces more efficient growing tray
- 2021-10-28 "Recyclable plant pots as a new benchmark"
- 2021-10-28 On the road to new plastic-free production
- 2021-10-27 Horticulture recyclability: what are the eco-friendly alternatives?
- 2021-10-18 Offering growers new sustainable solutions at the very beginning of the chain
- 2021-10-12 US: “Despite the challenges, this year’s record sales enables us to grow”
- 2021-10-05 Beekenkamp Plants introduces sustainable 60-hole BKX-tray