- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Fleurizon celebrates 10th anniversary
Frank De Greef at several exhibitions
The company sells starting material from all over the world to growers that are mainly situated in the USA and Europe, but growers in Korea, Japan and many other countries all over the world are also ordering starting material at Fleurizon. In order to maintain and expand this network, Fleurizon is exhibiting at major international horticultural shows, and some regional ones.
And apart from their network, their product mix has also grown over the past 10 years. The company is connected to starting material suppliers from all over the world. "We constantly travel the world to find new starting material, suppliers and large quantities of plant material," says De Greef.
Currently, the company owns a large assortment which keeps increasing. "For a long time now, we've been supplying Beard Diantus and we are continuously adding new and exclusive varieties. From the commodities in bedding plants (like petunia, bacopa, bidens and so on) to Adenium, Plumeria, Phormium, grasses, Albuca sprialis, sucullents to Amrophallus and Scadoxus are all part of the assortment," he says. However, they also have crazy plants. The dancing plant, for example: if you clap your hands, it will move its leaves.
"We would like to thank all of our loyal customers and friends who have been supportive of us over the years. We look forward to what the future holds and to sharing another successful decade together", concludes De Greef.
For more information
Frank de Greef
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team